Monks talent descriptionWinny / 2012-05-28
Full tank capacity
Brewmaster monks not only can take advantage of the the Drunken characteristics of effective response to physical injury, can also use a protective shield skills to deal with magic damage. In addition, the Brewmaster monks through the skills and talent to effective self-treatment, and have more team support skills, damage output and ability to control it about the WOW.
Brewmaster monks energy value is similar to the thieves and Feral Druid. The energy value of a 100-point limit, there is no way to increase the maximum energy value. Brewmaster monks pan cattle type to provide an additional 30% energy recovery rate, so the energy value of the speed of recovery is 13:00 every one second, can rapidly improve the speed of recovery of the energy value. Brewmaster three monks of the most important skills to produce infuriating (consistently blow drunk stuffed cast and grafting) need to consume 40 energy values.
Brewmaster monks like thieves combo points and the divine energy of the Paladin, the default ceiling of 4:00, stored in his body, hit mainly by the consistent day drunk stuffed cast and deceitful. After infuriating not disengagement, and can be consumed by a range of skills. However, with the thieves and the Paladin, infuriating number of consumption in these skills is fixed, ranging from 1:00 to 3:00. Brewmaster monks of the most important of the two conventional defense skills (disillusionment kick impregnable) consumed 2:00 infuriating damage over time effects of pure wine is consumed 1:00 infuriating for the elimination of Drunken Master. the wow news from our site.
Brewmaster monks pan cattle type so that they can trigger physical damage Drunken Master, by default, 70 percent of injuries happen immediately, the remaining 30% of the damage becomes a persistent damage effects occur slowly within 10 seconds, the effect can be superimposed. Sober meditation under the addition of the immortals of training, the use of disillusionment kick after effects can damage Drunken Master The delay increased by 20% physical damage taken by you in this case there will be only 50% take place immediately. The use of pure wine can be consumed 1:00 infuriating to immediately eliminate the harm to the delay of Drunken Master. Mastery: The Drunken Master can also be the effect of the Drunken Master to improve. buying wow gold will help your character strong.
Tags: wow,wow gold,power leveling,